Sunday 25 January 2015

Last Week I...

This week has been a busy one but doesn't come with a lot of photo's to show you. So here come a lot of pictures of Logan:

I started back work this week for realsies! So emotionally it was a bit of a roller coaster for me. Keep your eyes peeled this week for a more in-depth chat about my return to work appearing on the blog sometime this week. Obviously this meant I wasn't at home as much as usual.

The beginning of the week saw the snow start to disappear, we managed to get Logan out for a little play (not that he could do much) he had a little roll around till I decided it was too cold and we headed back inside.
This week he's been thinking he's the bee's knees and pulling himself up on everything. Especially the TV table. He even managed to cruise along from one side of the TV to the other but I didn't manage to get any photographic or video evidence of it.
unfortunately this week has also seen the return of the cold. Logan is all choked up again , with a horrible cough and a runny nose. Thankfully this time Calpol seems to be his new best friend and he's taking it really easily (last time it was honestly a screaming match and most of it ended up all down his clothes and smeared all over his face) So far its not quite as bad as the cold he had before Christmas and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn't get much worse.
With me being back at work Gran has been down quite a bit to look after him when Gavin and I are both at work. Luckily Logan seems to think anything his Gran does is HILARIOUS so she seems to be his favourite person at the moment. Its made going back to work a lot more relaxing for me knowing that Logan's enjoying his time with his Gran. Papa even made an appearance on Saturday so Gran could do all my housework (I haven't had a chance being back at work, OK don't judge :p)
Today has been my first full day off since starting back so Logan and I have had a nice relaxing morning. Keep your eye out for a review of this Haberman Birdy Cup which we got sent this week. Now that Logan is napping I better get cracking with all these blog posts I've told you to keep your eye out for.

Don't forget to leave me any links to similar posts of what you've been up to this week. If you want to see what my best friend and book blogger Erin has been up to this week head over to Erins-Choice.blogspot.co.uk to find out.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos - Logan is proper sweet.

    Glad he's finding being with Gran so much fun. :)

    Jenna at Tinyfootsteps xx

    ReplyDelete