Friday 12 December 2014

Guest Post | Christmas Reads by Erin's Choice

Who doesn't love a good festive book to get you in the mood for Christmas. I though I would enlist the help of my best friend and fellow blogger, Erin from Erin's Choice to tell us about her favourite Christmas reads:

I started blogging last year and before that I hadn't really thought much about Christmas specific books. Then my eyes were opened! Suddenly I was planning Christmas in October and reading Christmas centric novels set smack bang in the middle of the festive period! Here are some of my Christmas reading recommendations.











2) Last Christmas by Talli Roland








3) I heart Christmas by Lindsey Kelk









4) Christmas Carol by Michele Gorman








5) A Christmas to Remember by Jenny Hale







6) Tinseltown by Victoria Fox









7) Mistletoe in Manhattan by Talli Roland








8) One Perfect Christmas by Paige Toon








9) From Scotland with Love by Katie Fforde








10) Maybe This Christmas by Sarah Morgan
Amazon
(link will be live on the 14th of December)
http://erins-choice.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/christmas-review-maybe-this-christmas.html

No comments:

Post a Comment