Friday 26 December 2014

Baby's First Christmas & BOOTD

Thought I would share a few snaps of Logan's first Christmas Day. As I write this he is currently napping before we do it all over again with Gavin's parents. We spent the day with my family at my Uncle's, unfortunately my baby is still recovering from a really severe cold which meant he spent a lot of the day sleeping, but we didn't let that dampen the mood and when he was awake he was a delight!


 His outfit was one of the things I was most looking excited about. His shirt was from Zara (they don't have the exact same shirt online anymore). However my favourite part was this adorable bow tie. I love accessories but its hard to find a great range of for little boys. For little girls you can easily buy all sorts of headbands and bow's etc but I find it really hard to find cute little things for boys. Until I came across this Bow Tie from Cute Cute Boutique on Etsy. I'm the sort of mother that loves dressing her little boy up to look like an old man so I think this is just adorable! The bow tie is hand made and made to a really high quality. I worried a bit because it was fixed on by an elasticated band that went round the neck but it is actually the perfect size for Logan, it's not too tight but its not lose so it sits in the perfect place. Check out their website www.cutecute.co.uk because not only do they have these cute bow ties but they have a great range of accessories for girls, clothing and even lovely plaques for nurseries.

I hope you all had a wonderful and enjoyable Christmas with your friends and families.
*

No comments:

Post a Comment