Wednesday 12 November 2014

Dressing a Baby Boy

I've never made a conscious decision about what to dress my little boy in. When we began buying baby clothes Gavin and I just bought what we liked. We didn't discuss dressing him in only baby grows for the first 3 months nor did we decide to stick him in jeans and tshirts from birth. However I've heard many a discussion around this with many women promoting keeping their babies in babygrow's/onesies for as long as possible. 


Now I totally agree that they're not babies for long but why should that dictate what we dress them in? I love a good baby grow. So much so I have a favourite babygrow that Logan has had in 0-3 months, 3-6, 6-9 and I'm about to buy again in 9-12 months! If that's all someone wants to dress their little boy in for the first 6 months of their life then that's great but that might not be for everyone. I love dressing Logan like a little grandpa sometimes. Just the same as I love him kicking about in a babygrow. We shouldn't be frowned upon for what we chose to dress our children in.



Each to their own I say. Do you have a preference? 

No comments:

Post a Comment