Saturday 20 September 2014

Tough Days

Do you ever get to the end of one of 'those' days? When you're in the middle of said day and all you want to do is lock yourself in a room, alone, and just cry? Or yell? Or scream?

Yesterday I had one of those days. Logan was just in a grumpy mood, all day. It didn't matter what I tried, what toys we played with, what stories we read or what way I held him he just wasn't a happy baby and I never really worked out why. Usually I know or at least I can make an educated guess. However yesterday I had no clue.

In the midst of this bad mood, all I wanted to do was tear my hair out. I felt like a failure. Nothing I was doing was cheering him up. What sort of mummy was I if I couldn't even make my own son crack a smile? So last night I went to bed grumpy and exhausted.

However today I've woken up and wondered why I was getting myself so worked up over nothing. Goodness knows the amount of times I've woken up in a foul mood and not been able to explain why. So why is it any different for him? I will mark yesterday down as an off day and today will be a better day.

On a totally separate note, I got the new iPhone 6 yesterday. (Don't think I'm one of these techy geeks that always has the latest gadgets) Every 24 months my upgrade falls when the new iPhones come out! :D wooooppeeee! And I must say the camera is great!!





No comments:

Post a Comment