Wednesday 6 August 2014

What's In Your Handbag? #BEDAOutmumbered

I don't have a conventional handbag anymore. I have a changing bag. I would reeeeally love a new one but unless you have to buy a changing bag you wouldn't believe how much a decent changing bag costs. In fact not just nice ones, even the horrible ones are extortionate!

Anyway, I am still using the Bugaboo changing bag that came with our pram. I don't particularly like it much but I want to get some use out of it. 

In the bottom compartment lives an array of clothes for Logan and an Aden + Anais blanket.


In the big section lives everything else. It has quite a few sections and pockets so I can pack everything away neatly. There's a pouch at the back where I keep my purse and phone. It's strange going from a whole bag full of crap to just a pouch at the back for necessities! 


No comments:

Post a Comment